A Grey Fish in Ice Fishing.
|Related To||Fluffy, Shark, Jellyfish, Crab, Mullet|
Grey Fish are one of the types of fish found in Club Penguin. They can mainly be found in the game Ice Fishing and in Pizzatron 3000. They are also found next to the Lighthouse. In Pizzatron 3000, they replace the jelly bean topping.
Catching Grey Fish in Ice Fishing
In Ice Fishing, only members can catch Grey Fish, using the Flashing Lure Fishing Rod, previously found in the Snow and Sports catalog in the Sport Shop, and now in the Ski Lodge Game Catalog. They hover in the water before darting to the other side, away from the bait. If you hold the bait at the top of the screen, the Grey Fish should dart underneath. Players can catch it by putting their mouse near the bottom of the screen as soon as the fish darts.
Enormous Grey Fish
Not much is known about it, except that it's dangerous and even the biggest Grey Fish run away from it.
In the game, it's apparently harmless and doesn't do anything. It only bites when you (Fluffy) get closer. That may be because the game is unfinished and when/if it's released, the Enormous Grey Fish might have a bigger role or even become the boss of the game.
This creature might be prehistoric, since it's much larger than the biggest Grey Fish (the full size a grey fish can get after eating other fish), and prehistoric creatures are often bigger than the current ones.
- They have appeared in several parties, such as the Summer Kick Off Water Party.
- They have appeared in various editions of The Penguin Times.
- They have their own Card-Jitsu card; (Level 4, Green, Water).
- In one of the secret missions, Herbert P. Bear loses his map. You need it, but part of it lands in somebody's edition of The Penguin Times. To get it, you need to get him a special type of Pizza that has Grey Fish in it.
- This is one of the items you needed to get on the Adventure Hunt of the Adventure Party 2009.
- Penguins can catch them in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force.
The Grey Fish as seen in Pizzatron 3000.
Grey Fish as seen at the Beach.
Gray fish in the beta-team game Fluffy the Fish.
Gray fish in the beta-team game Fluffy the Fish at full size.
Grey fish being eaten by a giant Fluffy.
The Enormous Grey Fish eating Fluffy.