|Full Name||Giant Squid|
|Appeared||Aqua Grabber, Puffle Rescue, Island Adventure Party 2010 at the Ice Berg|
The Giant Squid is a large purple squid that appears in numerous games around Club Penguin, such as Aqua Grabber and Puffle Rescue. There is a stamp for seeing the Giant Squid while playing Aqua Grabber. It also appeared in a Club Penguin Animated Short.
- See also: Squid Spotter stamp
The Giant Squid appears in the background of Aqua Grabber but does nothing of significance in the game.
The squid is found in level one but it is very hard to find. When it does appear, the screen will start to shake, and then the squid will appear from behind a rock wall. It appears as a shadow (because the water from where it lives in real life is dark). It will then start to turn itself clockwise and stops when the top of its head is pointing to the left, and then it starts to make sounds. After a few seconds, it suddenly zooms away.
It originally had a startling noise to alert penguins of its presence. The sound was later removed due to small children allegedly being scared by it. But the intention was not to cause any panic in the children who took advantage there.
It appears in the Black Puffle level, when the penguin has rescued the black puffle but not taken it back to the start. It will swim by with a trail of bubbles and the penguin has to use those bubbles to go after the squid until it reaches a coral reef. On the reef the penguin can stop following it and go to a staircase which leads to the Underwater Room.
Island Adventure Party 2010
The Giant Squid drops his ball in the Migrator. When it sees Yarr, it thinks Yarr is its ball.
An unclear picture of the Giant Squid during the Adventure Party 2011.
- It is a colossal squid because squids don't usually appear in cold water. Colossals can live in cold water like near Antarctica.
- Giant Squid may also be named "Kraken", because its sprite name is named "Kraken".
- Rockhopper tells a poem about the strangest thing he ever seen in the Club Penguin Times Article #331, "...Was-a-Kraken-in-a-top-hat-me-friends!".
- The Giant Squid in Rockhopper vs. Mighty Squid had a mouth instead of a beak.