Gary the Gadget Guy
|Full Name||Gary the Gadget Guy|
|Appeared||All Secret Missions|
|Color||Old Blue (Art) Blue (Avatar)|
|Clothing|| Glasses1 · 2 · 3|
Jet Pack (sometimes)
Storm Lantern (sometimes)
Ghoul Detector 3000 (sometimes)
|Related To|| Gariwald VIII|
Garugg the Ugg Ugg
|Friends With|| Aunt Arctic |
Jet Pack Guy
— Gary the Gadget Guy
Gary the Gadget Guy (AKA Agent G), is Club Penguin's inventor and scientist and also the former owner of the Sport Shop. He likes wearing a white lab coat and his special twisted spectacles, and enjoys eating Fish Dish Pizza, and drinking coffee. In an issue of The Penguin Times his eyes appear like Sensei's, but smaller and thiner.
In Club Penguin Times Issue 200, it was mentioned that Gary would make an appearance at the Festival of Flight 2009, and he did. Also, in the section "In Focus: A Waddle Down Memory Lane", the quote at the top of the page was by G. Club Penguin has released a plush toy of Gary in Series 5.
Contrary to popular belief, Gary is not the founder/leader of the PSA. This was proven because in Mission 10, The Director is seen on a TV screen and G is standing next to the TV, and The Director was revealed to be Aunt Arctic. He is the genius behind most of the inventions in Club Penguin, and appears in all of the Secret Missions.
|This section requires expansion. Please help the Club Penguin Wiki by adding more info to it.|
 Background History
Since Gary was young he enjoyed studying dinosaurs. After Gary grew older he wished to learn more about dinosaurs, so he became a inventor and scientist.
Later on April 26, Gary tried to make the medieval costumes realistic for the upcoming Medieval Party.
On January 4, Gary announced he created the Time Trekker 3000 and he would bring Club Penguin back to the past on January 17. Soon on January 17 Gary traveled back in Time and gathered 12 Dinosaur eggs for research data. Soon Gary realized traveling back in the past was damaging the space time-continuum. On January 30, 2013 Gary closed the Time Trekker 3000 since his research was complete.
Gary came to the Hollywood Party to help with special effects for the movies.
Gariwald is Gary's great-uncle. Previous to October 2011, Gary and Gariwald hadn't seen each other since Gary's childhood. However, Gariwald appeared during the Halloween Party 2012 as a ghost; but that was just for the research he had been collecting on ghosts for decades. Gariwald also owned a mansion.
 Garugg The Ugg Ugg
According to Club Penguin Times issue 377, Garugg The Ugg Ugg is Gary's great (x 11) uncle, who lived during prehistoric times. Nothing else is currently known about him.
 Gary's Inventions
- See main article: List of Gary's Inventions
Gary has been making inventions since the first day of Club Penguin. Some of his inventions are around the island for use by normal penguins, but most were put in the Gadget Room, like the Test Chamber and the Crab Translator 3000. Gary ends most of his inventions with a number like 1000, 2000 or 3000 (mainly 3000). 1000 is the prototype and 3000 is the complete version. It is probable that his projects receive copious funding from the PSA, since Gary would be unable to afford all required components without some source of financial support. Many of Gary's inventions have been proven as failures, such as the Ski Lift 1000, therefore suggesting that his inventing skill is not as good as he lets on.
- Some great memories. It demonstrates anything is possible with a dream.
- What is your emote status?
- Tink tink tink
- Pulls lever
- I'm not a computer!
- Lets do propeller testing!
- Oh my!
- One Super Soda Machine Coming Up!
- Let's go to Rockhopper Island!
- And we're off!
- Good idea!
- Farewell Penguins
- May I have some H2O water?
- IT'S ALIVE!
- MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
- There is a situation that needs my attention.
- Good work fellow scientists!
- I am very proud of all of you!
- Can you stop crowding me?
- Good work!
- Lets go this way.
- Were here!
- A GHOST!
- Just the wind.
- Lets open this door.
- A brick wall?
- Lets go upstairs
- This puffle statue
- Writes down
- Flouting insterments?
- Thanks. I will read them in my lab.
- YOU ARE TURNING INTO MONSTERS!
- IT IS WORKING!
- interesting observation
- takes more notes
- There is something strange going on
- a pumpkin head!
- This is unpresidented. That means it's never happened.
- Let's go to the hauntedhouse
 Gary's knowledge of other Famous Penguins
- Rockhopper: Yes, I do know that Rockhopper.
- Aunt Arctic: Yes! I am good friends with Aunt Arctic.
- Sensei: Sensei? ... ... ... I have heard of Sensei.
Gary in the newspaper right after he finished the Pizzatron 3000.
"Sir Gary" at the Medieval Party 2008.
Gary standing on the Beach.
Gary and Aunt Arctic with switched glasses.
Festival of Flight artwork.
Gary while interviewed about the Great Snow Race in issue #302.
Halloween Party 2011 artwork.
Gary during the Halloween Party 2012 in Issue #366.
Gary in the Stage.
Operation: Blackout artwork.
Gary captured during the Operation: Blackout.
Gary revealing the Time Trekker 3000.
Gary excited revealing his plans for the Prehistoric Party.
Prehistoric Party artwork.
Gary's Prehistoric Giveaway artwork.
Gary running from a Dinosaur.
Gary holding a Magnifying Glass.
- Gary has at least six lab coats. One that he wears, another in the Gadget Room, three on a coat hanger in his room and one on the ground next to the coat hanger.
- Gary has at least the first 32 pins in his collection and appears to be wearing the Soccer Ball pin at the moment.
- Although Gary wears Old Blue in the missions and on his player card, his in-game avatar is Blue.
- Gary is in Club Penguin: Game Day! for the Nintendo Wii, along with Rookie, Cadence, Aunt Arctic and Rory.
- He likes extra cheese and anchovies on his pizza.
- When people make a big crowd around him, he'll get nervous and try to hide or leave.
- Gary judged the Halloween igloo decorating contest 2010, 2011 and 2012 with Aunt Arctic.
- Herbert once called him "Gerald the Gadget Guy".
- During his visit on Halloween Party 2011, his player card had a bug that shows his old background.
- Gary was the first mascot to be meetable at a Halloween Party, as well as the first mascot to be met at a Medieval Party.
- The plush toy and figure of him appear to have pockets, but most artwork of him shows him without them.
- He's shown to have a extremely high degree of myopia (shortsightedness), as his left eyeglass has -11.5 degrees and the right one has -13.5.
- One of his first toys was a stuffed Tyrannosaurus Rex, he nicknamed "Lord Chompington".
- The "Ask Aunt Arctic" section in the Club Penguin Times has been temporarily changed to have have Gary answer questions on multiple occasions.
- It was first renamed in edition 128 of March 31, 2008 to "Ask Gary The Gadget Guy", due to the April Fools' Party 2008.
- The second time in May 2012 to "Ask Gary The Wizard", due to the then upcoming Medieval Party 2012.
- The third time that the section was changed was in October 2012. It was renamed to "Ask Gary", due to the then upcoming Halloween Party 2012.
- The fourth time the section was renamed was in January 2013. It was changed to "Ask Gary", due to the then upcoming Prehistoric Party.
- The fifth time was during Operation Hot Sauce.