Fluffy the Fish
Fluffy the Fish.
Fluffy the Fish is a recurring character in games, missions, rooms, and others. However, his name is only mentioned in the first Penguin Style catalog, in the Lighthouse, in the tour description in the Cave, in some Club Penguin Times issues and in the Get Fluffy stamp.
Prehistoric Fluffy the Fish
The Prehistoric Fluffy the Fish, also known as the Dreaded Sabretoothed Fish is a prehistoric saber-toothed version of Fluffy the Fish. It's larger and it also has fangs.
It was seen at the Cave during the Mountain Expedition and The Great Snow Race and was frozen in ice. During Rockhopper's Quest there was a presumably deceased Saber-toothed Fluffy the Fish. It was also seen in the Viking Hall stuffed and on a plate to be eaten. It must have been native to Shipwreck Island, since there is a viking ship in both Shipwreck Island and the Cave. They may have moved to Club Penguin Island because the viking ship in the Cave is similar to the broken ship on Shipwreck Island. There is a Prehistoric Fluffy the Fish skeleton hanging on the classroom wall in the School.
Those fish are still alive and can breathe out of water. Many prehistoric sabretoothed fish have been spotted in the Tallest Mountain, digging holes and scaring penguins who try to sled down the mountain. They are the main villain in the new game Sled Racer. They are larger not only than the regular Fluffy the Fish, but they are also larger than penguins and some of them are even larger.
Besides the Prehistoric Fluffy the Fish, other prehistoric creatures were revealed to be still alive. Among them are the Prehistoric Shark and the Enormous Grey Fish. In fact, every prehistoric species can still be alive.
- On the back of the first Penguin Style in an advertisement. The ad reads: HAVE YOU SEEN ME? Lost: One fish. Answers to the name 'Fluffy'. If found, please return to Zippo Penguin at 2993 West Iceberg Lane.
- In the Lighthouse, in a picture on the wall. His name is under this picture as well.
- As a structure concept for the Clock Tower in The Penguin Times #71.
- Engraved on the bottom of the Grandfather Clock furniture item.
- In The Twelfth Fish, as a prop, and as a character.
- Thrown out of the truck in Bean Counters.
- Main fish in Ice Fishing.
- Has appeared in various editions of The Penguin Times.
- On the Club Penguin coin.
- In the Fridge and BBQ furniture items.
- In the cooler in the Lighthouse.
- On the P.S.A. Logo.
- In the 3rd and 4th levels of Jet Pack Adventure.
- In the 2nd secret mission at Spy Headquarters at the River.
- In Aqua Grabber, Fluffy increases when got the pearl in Clam Waters.
- Also on Aqua Grabber, you can get a stamp by feeding a worm to him in Soda Seas and dropping him in the net.
- As the second hand in the medal from spy mission #7.
- As part of the Lace Background.
- Through the Cove Binoculars.
- In the Captain's Quarters.
- In numerous parties such as the Submarine Party or Adventure Party.
- In the Pizza Oven furniture item.
- As part of the architecture on the roof of the Dojo.
- In the windows in the Underground Pool.
- In DS version there are three different sizes of fluffy and you can use the smaller fluffies as bait to catch the larger ones.
- Gong in the Ninja Hideout.
- On one of the Easter Egg Hunt 2009 eggs.
- Fluffy was swimming through the Wilderness.
- On the board track side of the flaming puffle of the black puffle room in the Puffle Party 2009 and the Puffle Party 2010.
- There is a prehistoric Fluffy the Fish, as shown in the Mountain Expedition. It may be a reference to real prehistoric fish.
- In the Bean Balance mini-game found in Club Penguin: Game Day!, as one of the items that the player can get.
- It makes a slightly appearance in the game Sumo Smash for Club Penguin: Game Day!.
- In the Viking Hall a stuffed Saber-toothed Flufy the Fish was seen on a plate to be eaten.
- Two Fluffies appeared in the game Sushi Drop from the My Penguin App. When you hit them they will give you coins. Each one got 100 and 150.
- A prehistoric Fluffy skeleton hangs on the wall in the classroom inside the School.
- According to the first Penguin Style catalog, Fluffy belonged to Zippo the Penguin. Fluffy's appearance in the Penguin Style catalog was also his first official appearance on Club Penguin Island as Fluffy the Fish. When asked, rsnail said that Fluffy is "everywhere" and that it might be connected with an unfinished mission.
- According to Secret Mission 2, puffles don't like them.
A mullet about to eat a Fluffy the Fish
A picture of Fluffy the Fish, which is hung on the walls of the lower level of the Lighthouse.
Fluflly as seen in the Club Penguin coin.
Fluffy as seen in Ice Fishing.
Fluffy as seen in Fluffy the Fish (Game).
Fluffy at full size in Fluffy the Fish (Game).
A deceased Prehistoric Fluffy the Fish in the Viking Hall.
The skeleton of a Prehistoric Fluffy the Fish as seen in the School.
Living Prehistoric Fluffy the Fish as seen in the Sled Racer game.