This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
A Field-Op was a mini-mission that EPF Agents can solve every week. Unlike regular missions, they were played in the online rooms of Club Penguin, and you couldn't go back and do previous Field-Ops. When an EPF Agent completes a Field-Op, he or she would get a medal. With these medals, penguins can get Elite Gear from a shop in their EPF Spy Phone.
Sometimes the Field-Op is actually located in and around the EPF Headquarters.
- 1 History
- 2 List of Field-Ops
- 3 Mini-games
- 4 Errors
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Names in other languages
- 8 SWFs
Field-Ops were released in June 2010. They were temporarily suspended by The Director on June 8, 2011 because of everyone's hard work at the Battle of Doom. They returned on June 27, 2011. The Field-Op which was launched on November 7, 2012 was just a message without a task, because of Gary's disappearance. Field-Ops ended on November 14, 2012 when Herbert attacked the Everyday Phoning Facility and EPF Command Room. They were officially replaced with Spy Drills in May 2013.
List of Field-Ops
- Main article: List of Field-Ops
Once the player has found the location, they must complete a minigame to complete the Field-Op.
Destroy the circuits!
You must match the circles' symbols in 60 seconds. Once a pair is matched they will turn green and explode. Match all of them to overload the circuits. This mini-game appears in Field-Ops 1, 3, 5, 8, 11, 18, 22, 29, 33, 45, 47, 53, 95, 101 and 104.
Power up the chipset!
You have to guide the micro battery to the microchips to recharge them using the arrow keys. When the battery power is drained out go back to the recharger to refill it. Avoid the traps scattered around. If you get hit by a trap the battery power goes down. Get hit three times and the battery is destroyed. Keep repeating the process until all the microchips are recharged. This mini-game appears in Field-Ops 2, 4, 7, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 24, 26, 30, 48, 55, 59, 64, 66, 70, 74, 81, 83, 88, 99 and 100.
Bypass the System!
You have to match matching blocks together as they fall from the top of the screen. There are five non-moving blocks on top and one moving block on the bottom to move around and join the falling blocks onto. Eventually after matching a few blocks the speed of the falling blocks gets faster. Match the blocks until the meter on the top of the screen is full. This mini-game appears in Field-Ops 6, 9, 13, 15, 23, 43, 49, 57, 69, 76, 86 and 106.
Crack the Code!
You have to crack the code by selecting a symbol. Once you click "Scan", red/yellow/green light appears. Red means that symbol is not in any of the slots and that it is wrong. Yellow means that symbol is the right symbol but is in the wrong spot. Green means that symbol is correctly placed. If player gets 4 green lights, the Field-Op is completed. It is similar to a game in the The Veggie Villain. This mini-game appears in Field-Ops 17, 19, 25, 27, 31, 38, 46, 51, 63, 65, 72, 78, 80, 84, 89, 91, and 96.
Repair the System!
You have to control the machine passing all the red switches by pressing the keys at the bottom left of the screen. You only get five chances to input the codes so utilize the chances and finish it before you have to use all five chances. This mini-game appears in Field-Op 21, 28, 32, 52, 61, 67, 71, 73, 85, 90 and 105.
Decrypt the Passcode!
You have to match the shape on the right using shapes on the left. You have to do this 10 times to win a medal. This mini-game appears in Field-Op 34, 42, 50, 56, 58, 68 and 77, 93, 94 and 103.
Destroy the Targets!
You have to destroy the red targets by clicking on the x and y axis coordinates to fire the cannon and destroy the targets. This mini-game appears in Field-Op 35, 44, 54, 62, 82, 87, 92 and 98.
You have to match the tempo of blocks on other bars by repeating the pattern of them. This mini-game appears in Field-Op 36, 60, 79, 97 and 102.
Match the Frequency
You have to match the spinning radio scanner to the frequency number. This mini-game appears in Field-Op 37, 39 and 40.
Target in Range!
You have to guide a snowball through a passageway where you stop at circles and must press the arrow key of the arrow to keep going. You must do it quickly as you have limited time and your snowball will explode if you don't do it quick enough. This mini-game appears in Field-Op 41.
- In the first small period where Field Op #7 was current, there was a glitch where you had to do it at the Recycling Plant again.
- There was an error on Club Penguin's part, where in Field-Op 31, the location was in the Wilderness. However, it was still there after the Wilderness Expedition ended, and wasn't moved. This was later fixed and moved to the Forest.
- If you failed Field Op 58, It said "ACCE DEIED" instead of "ACCESS DENIED".
- If you failed Field Op 60, it said "ou were detected!" instead of "You were detected!"
- Sometimes Field-Ops can be related to a certain event (like Field-Op 5 being related to the Music Jam 2010, Field-Op 31 being related to the Wilderness Expedition, Field-Op 41 being related to the Earth Day 2011, Field-Op 48 being related to the Great Snow Race, Field-Op 58 related to the Card-Jitsu Party, Field-Op 70 related to the Rockhopper's Quest, Field-Op 86 related to the Marvel Super Hero Takeover, Field-Op 96 related to the Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit and Field-Op 100 related to The Fair 2012).
Field Ops Assignments
Names in other languages
- Crack the Code
- Destroy the Circuits!
- Destroy the Targets!
- Repair the System
- Repair the System (French)