This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
Gameplay of Feed-A-Puffle.
|Minigame Location|| Cove (2007-2012)|
Galaxy Park (2014-2015)
Igloo (2014, if the player has the Feed-a-Puffle Booth)
|Date released|| September 2007|
|Stamps awarded||Yes (1)|
Feed-A-Puffle was a game that has so far only appeared in The Fair. It was located at the Galaxy Park during The Fair 2014 and 2015 and was located at the Cove between Fall Fair 2007 and The Fair 2012. It was back on September 21, 2011 for The Fair 2011, on September 19, 2012 for The Fair 2012, on February 19, 2014 for The Fair 2014 and on May 20, 2015 for The Fair 2015. Members could buy the game booth and play in their own igloo only during The Fair 2014.
In Game Day
| Page/section under construction
This page or section is currently under maintenance or construction, but you can help by contributing to it.
- Read the full article
Feed-A-Puffle returns in Club Penguin: Game Day. More players can join the game if they have their Wii remote. And try to win points, there are also some abilities for this game, like you can hit penguins with anvils.
|This section requires expansion. Please help the Club Penguin Wiki by adding more info to it.|
- The Blue Puffle just pops out of its hole.
- The Red Puffle pops out of its hole and sticks its tongue out for one second.
- The Black Puffle pops out of its hole and sticks out its tongue repeatedly.
- The Pink Puffle, White Puffle and Brown Puffle pops out of its hole a little, then jumps up quickly back in.
- The Green Puffle, Yellow Puffle and Orange Puffle pops out of its hole and spins around counter clockwise.
- The Purple Puffle pops out of its hole and blows a bubble. You need to burst the bubble first before feeding this one.
- After The Fair 2010, penguins could earn a stamp for this game.
- This game is similar to the real life fair game Whack-A-Mole.
Names in other languages
|German||Füttere Den Puffle|