Elite Penguin Force
This article needs to be updated. One or more events have happened, and are not included.
| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
- Were you looking for the game Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force?
The Elite Penguin Force (initialed as EPF) is a special group of highly skilled agents (called EPF Agents) that help keep Club Penguin safe. The EPF HQ is the EPF Command Room, located inside the Everyday Phoning Facility. It replaced the PSA, which no longer exists due to the Popcorn Explosion.
- Aunt Arctic - Codenamed "The Director". The director of EPF, and formerly PSA, hence her codename
- Gary the Gadget Guy - An agent who invents spy gadgets
- Jet Pack Guy - A former member of PSA that currently has a small EPF Agent role
- Rookie - The old PSA's Public Relation Officer
- Puffle Handler - A well-known Club Penguin Puffle Trainer
- Dot - One of the first members of the EPF, a master of disguise
- Other Penguins
- Herbert P. Bear Esq. (Ursus Maritimus)
- Klutzy (Clubpenguinus Crabus)
- Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000
Main article: EPF Command Room
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
Main article: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
The EPF first appeared in the video game, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. Penguins such as Dot and Agent PH make their first appearance in the game. The Command Room, also made its first appearance from the game, located behind the drawer in the PSA HQ.
In the online mission "The Veggie Villain", Herbert P. Bear hacks into the PSA data and nearly reveals all its secrets to the whole island. On his computer that he stole from the Gift Shop Office, Herbert was about to reveal the secret of the PSA, when the agent (you) pulled out the plug of the computer. Then Herbert teleports a 'gift' and the agent to the HQ. The 'gift' turns out to be a popcorn time bomb. The agent, along with Rookie, Dot, and Gary come out safely but the bomb blasts the HQ and Sport Shop with the time-bomb.
Construction followed and the damaged Sport Shop was replaced with the Everyday Phoning Facility. The Phoning Facility was actually a cover for the EPF, and new recruits could take a test their to join the EPF, although they would first need to have been a PSA agent or have received an invitation from an existing agent. The PSA Spy Phone was upgraded to the EPF Spy Phone.
Main article: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge
In Herbert's Revenge, you are an EPF Agent, like the first game. Like the online Club Penguin, you are placed in a time after the PSA is destroyed. Like the online missions, your hideout is the EPF Command Room and the Sport Shop has been replaced by the Everyday Phoning Facility. This marks the first time the new EPF meets Herbert.
Battle of Doom
After the Medieval Party 2011, The Everyday Phoning Facility was attacked and an entrance was made from the inside of the building to the roof. Herbert stole the Hydra from the Medieval Party and used it against the EPF. After a long battle, the Hydra-Bot was destroyed and Herbert and Klutzy fled to the wilderness. You would be rewarded by the EPF Badge Pin or a Hydra head furniture item (only if you are a member).
The Everyday Phoning Facility building was highly damaged. The front door was hit strongly. The glass has been cracked, and the badge was almost falling. Inside, the rooftop was broken and there was a huge hole in the right side wall of the room. However, Herbert's didn't destroy anything in the EPF Command Room, maybe because he didn't find it.
After System Defender Level 6, Herbert's location was tracked and it was revealed Herbert had been hiding out at the Toughest Mountain. So, the EPF planned to invade his hideout at The Great Snow Race. They would put Herbert into hibernation. The plan succeeded, and agents managed to sneak past his security system, and get into the Classified Area. They then built a mini AC 3000 around Herbert while he was sleeping, which put him into a 10 month hibernation. However, Klutzy managed to escape. Herbert later escaped from his cell earlier than expected on January 26, 2012. This was due to the island being tilted.
On November 14th, 2012, Herbert blacked out the sun using a solar laser and took over Club Penguin, renaming it to Club Herbert. EPF Agents had the mission to infiltrate into Herbert's lair and destroy the solar laser so Club Penguin could be freed from Herbert's rule.
- Herbert insults the EPF's name with other insulting words every time he sees them. Here is a list of the names he uses.
- Elite Penguin Fools
- Error Prone Fumblers
- Elite Penguin Failures
- Endlessly Pathetic Fools
- Easily Perturbed Fowl
- Elitist Pompous Frauds
- Exceptionally Putrid Foes
- Ear Picking Fools
- Extremely Pointless Fowl
- Environment Protecting Fools
- Extremely Puny Friends
- If you looked in the Elite Penguin Force case before the Popcorn Explosion you would find a code that gives you access to the Command Room, a certificate that would say you are an EPF Agent, a Spy Phone (Command Room teleport included) and 1500 coins.
- If looked at closely, the first letters of the words Everyday Phoning Facility would spell EPF.
- The shape of the telephone logo in the Everyday Phoning Facility looks like the EPF badge shape.
- The existence of the Elite Penguin Force was revealed to the public by an anonymous source and was posted in The Club Penguin Times in issue 273. It has been confirmed that an agent did not reveal this information. The anonymous source was probably Herbert.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Elite Penguin Force|
|Spanish||Elite Penguin Force|
|German||Elite Penguin Force|
|Russian||Пингвины Под Прикрытием|