Easter Egg Hunt 2009
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Easter Egg Hunt 2009|
|When?||April 10th - 12th 2009|
|Reward||Pink Bunny Ears|
The Easter Egg Hunt 2009 was an event that started on April 10 and ended on April 12. Like all other Easter Egg Hunts, you had to find hidden eggs. When you collected all of the eggs, you got Pink Bunny Ears. Sensei hid the Easter eggs in 2009, according to the Club Penguin Times.
This was the 4th annual Easter Egg Hunt. This event also even had its own postcard.
Each clue to the egg was written as a riddle (eggs are arranged in order from first to last in the picture on the right):
Clue 2: You'll find this egg spends its day, floating in the waves where penguins play.
Answer: Cove (by clicking on the egg next to the beach).
Clue 3: Here's an egg that's in the mood, to be a cavern surfer dude.
Answer: Mine (by hovering over the farthest mine cart).
Clue 5: All day this egg has sat, snug underneath a warm fuzzy hat.
Answer: Gift Shop (by clicking the warm fuzzy hat).
Clue 7: To add this egg to your collections, find a sign that gives directions.
Answer: Mountain (on the top of the pole with signs on it).
Clue 8: This egg is on a guiding light. You can't see it if it's bright.
Answer: Beacon (in the big light. Turning off the light using the switch on the left displays this egg).
Prize: Pink Bunny Ears.
- Egg 1 - White background with yellow star.
- Egg 2 - White rope with blue water.
- Egg 3 - Gold background with mine cart.
- Egg 4 - Red background with Japanese writing on it.
- Egg 5 - Purple background with pink gift.
- Egg 6 - Blue background with Fluffy the fish.
- Egg 7 - Grey background with snowflake.
- Egg 8 - Lime Green background with light bulb.
- The Pink Bunny Ears was an old item that returned from the first Easter Egg hunt in 2006.
- This marked the first time ever that the light at the Beacon could be turned off.
- The egg designs from the event would later be used for the Easter Egg Hunt 2011 and Easter Egg Hunt 2012.