Easter Egg Hunt 2008
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Easter Egg Hunt 2008|
|When?||March 21th - 24th 2008|
|Reward||Green Bunny Ears|
|“||Eggs-pect the un-eggs-pected...||”|
The Easter Egg Hunt 2008 was an event that started on March 21 and ended on March 24. Like all other Easter Egg Hunts, you had to find hidden eggs. When you collected all of the eggs, you got Green Bunny Ears.
This was the third annual Easter Egg Hunt.
Egg clues and locations
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow. Click “Expand” to view spoilers.|
Clue 1: The first egg can be found, lighting up the underground.
Clue 2: Covered in snow, on a ledge. Sitting near the water's edge.
Clue 3: The next egg that you need to get hides by looking like a pet.
Clue 4: There's an egg that can be seen atop a shelf, prickly and green.
Clue 5: Wearing top hat, tux, and cane, can you find this egg's domain?
Clue 6: Are you up to the task to find an egg that's near a mask?
Clue 7: With a rocking horse by my side a cardboard box is where I hide.
Clue 8: So much mystery in the mountain room. Better come and find me soon!
PRIZE: Green Bunny Ears.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Egg 1 - White background with fire.
- Egg 2 - White background with a life ring and wave.
- Egg 3 - Blue background with red puffle.
- Egg 4 - Cacti.
- Egg 5 - Green background with a tux.
- Egg 6 - It look a lamp.
- Egg 7 - Attic background.
- Egg 8 - Black background with black belt and ninja mask.
- This is the only Easter Egg Hunt to have the Green Bunny Ears.