|Clothing||Headphones Princess Cap|
|Friends With||Happy77 Polo Field Businesmoose|
- This article is about the character. If you are looking for the video, see Dubstep Puffle (video)
Dubstep is a recurring puffle in Club Penguin. He is a Black Puffle who wears a pair of Headphones and sometimes a Princess Cap, and is always listening to dubstep music. He first appeared in a video published in Club Penguin's YouTube account, called Dubstep Puffle. Later it was revealed that he is Businesmoose's puffle. He has been spotted flying over some rooms since July 5, 2012, tied to the same balloons he was tied to in the video, during the Rock-a-bye Herbert scene. On July 12th a pin based on Dubstep Puffle was released at the Hidden Lake. It is called the Dub-step Puffle Pin. When Businesmoose left Club Penguin, he was readopted by Polo Field.
- He appeared first on a video published on Club Penguin's YouTube account.
- He appeared every 10 minutes while floating on a balloon at the Dock, Beach and Ski Hill during the week before Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam.
- During Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam he would appear if 10 or more penguins were dancing at the Town, Night Club, Snow Forts or Plaza.
- He appeared when Businesmoose walked him on Moose Mondays and in Moose's igloo.
- He makes a cameo in the Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman) music video.
- He appeared in a promo video for the Muppets World Tour.
- He appeared in Johnny Jansen Instagram video Dubstep Puffle - to infinity.
- He appears when Polo Field walks him on Field Fridays and in Polo's igloo.
- He was one of the guests in Play For DJ Cadence during the SoundStudio Party.
Dubstep Puffle Sketch from Club Penguin Media Summit.
The Dub-step Puffle Pin released on July 12th.
Polo Field walking him.
Dubstep wearing Princess Cap.
Sources and References