|Where||Outside the Dojo.|
|Opened||Dig Out the Dojo|
The Dojo Courtyard was covered in snow for a long time. During the Storm of 2008, lightning burned a hole in the top left corner of the Dojo, giving penguins access to the outside of the dojo for the first time since Club Penguin was created. Immediately after the storm ended, the Dig Out the Dojo project was started by a mysterious penguin later known to be Sensei. At this time the room was know as the Dojo Exterior or Dojo Roof. When Sensei released Card-Jitsu to the public, a new room next to the dojo was also accessible, called the Ninja Hideout. The entrance to this room was hidden behind a stone door on the left side of the dojo, and that stone door was removed during the Card-Jitsu Party 2011, because all penguins now had access to the Ninja Hideout.
In 2013, the entire Dojo "area" received a renovation, including the Dojo Courtyard. The Volcano and Waterfall were moved closer to the dojo, minor details were updated, and the Ninja Hideout was removed entirely due to the elemental Card-Jitsu games being available to all penguins now (so there was no need for a separate room that acted as a "portal" to the elemental dojos).
|Pin #||Image||Pin name||Available from||Available until|
|88||Tree pin||April 24, 2009||May 8, 2009|
|159||Medieval Shield pin||May 5, 2011
June 13, 2011
|June 9, 2011|
June 16, 2011
|178||Milkshake pin||September 21, 2011||October 4, 2011|
|207||Supervillain Pin||June 28, 2012||July 11, 2012|
 Involvement in rumors
The Dojo Courtyard was a part of many rumors on Club Penguin, all of which became true in fact.
- Penguins had always thought that there were ninjas in Club Penguin. After the Storm in 2008 and the Dig Out the Dojo project, it was proven true that the Courtyard was part of a Ninja base-of-operations.
- There is a White Puffle carved into the roof of the dojo. However, it was there before White Puffles were discovered which stirred rumors about them. In February 2009 the rumors became reality when the first White Puffles were spotted in the Dojo Courtyard.
- There is also a Brown Puffle carved in the dojo roof above the White Puffle. The Brown Puffle myths were later proven as reality also when the puffles were discovered in January 2011.
 Normal design
The Dojo Courtyard before Card-Jitsu Fire (2008-2009).
 Event design
Dig Out the Dojo Phase 1.
Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party.
The Dojo Courtyard when goldsmiths could make Amulets.
 Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Pátio do Dojo|
|French||Cour du Dojo|
|Spanish||Patio del Dojo|
- It is was unknown where the stairs at the base of the Dojo lead. But in the short Never Wake a Sleeping Sensei It is revealed that the steps are very short and lead to a zig-zag mountain track the possibly leads to the bottom, this can also be seen on the Map.
- There is a card featuring it, however it's not a power card.
|Ninja Hideout (2008-2013)||Dojo|