|Position||Gary's pet puffle and lab assistant|
|Appeared||Prehistoric Party 2014|
It was confirmed that Gary was going to adopt a pet puffle through a poll on January 3, 2014. Players were asked to vote on a name for his pet, and could choose between the names Darwin, Archimedes (Archie), Marsh or Pi. Darwin was the chosen name, confirmed during the Prehistoric Party 2014 when Gary introduced him in-game. It was introduced by Gary in the issue 432 of the Club Penguin Times.
- He is Gary's first pet. Gary always loved puffles, but he is very busy with his experiments, so he took a while to adopt one.
- Darwin is named after Charles Darwin, an English naturalist and geologist.
- He is the only famous Dino Puffle so far.
- Gary accidentally called him Archie in issue 433 of the Club Penguin Times, one of the other names on the poll.
Sources and References
- Club Penguin Magazine issue 21