| Non Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
|“||Why do things keep breaking for me?||”|
— Dancing Penguin
|Full Name||Dancing Penguin|
|Position||Secret Mission Subplot or Side-Mission|
|Friends With||Dot the Disguise Gal, two unnamed penguins and possibly the Keeper of the Boiler Room|
Dancing Penguin is a cheerful brown penguin. He likes to dance (hence his name), owns a portable telescope, and likes riding on the Ski Lift. He appears in most Secret Missions and he gives players a thank-you card at the end of Mission 3, as an optional reward. The main reason in why he usually appears in Secret Missions is usually as a "side-mission" or "subplot", like having to fix his telescope or unjam the Ski Lift. As of the mission called The Veggie Villain, he needs glasses to see.
 Involvement in Missions
- Mission 1 - His telescope breaks, he cries. Then his telescope gets fixed by the Player.
- Mission 3 - He cries and tells the player that the power in the Dance Club has gone out.
- Mission 4 - He cries because he wants to ride the Ski Lift, but it's broken.
- Mission 7 - At the Ski Village, his snowman breaks and he cries about it, and he finds out the best snow in Club Penguin is at the Snow Forts.
- Mission 11 - He breaks his glasses when he sat on them and cries about it, and when the player fixes them he says he will tell all of his friends about you and then Dot the Disguise Gal sends you the present saying you helped one of her friends.
Oddly enough, he cries in every mission he appears in, and it's because of something that broke. He mentions this in Mission 7.
 Involvement in the missions
- Alien Conspiracy - He asks you to help him decode several messages written in the snow. He later reveals that this was a test, and that he was watching you.
Dancing Penguin in the Mission 11 sneak peek.
 See also