From the Club Penguin Wiki, the free, editable encyclopedia about Club Penguin
| Non Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
|“||Why do things keep breaking for me?||”|
— Dancing Penguin
|Full Name||Dancing Penguin|
|Position||Secret Mission Subplot or Side-Mission|
|Clothing||Black Glasses(The Veggie Villain only)|
|Friends With||Dot the Disguise Gal, two unnamed penguins and possibly the Keeper of the Boiler Room|
Involvement in Missions
- Mission 1 - His telescope breaks and he cries. His telescope then gets fixed by the Player.
- Mission 3 - He cries and tells the player that the power in the Dance Club has gone out.
- Mission 4 - He cries because he wants to ride the Ski Lift, but it's broken.
- Mission 7 - At the Ski Village, his snowman breaks and he cries about it. Another penguin then tells him that the best snow in Club Penguin is at the Snow Forts.
- Mission 11 - He breaks his glasses when he sits on them and cries about it, and when the player fixes them he says he will tell all of his friends about you. After completing the mission, Dot the Disguise Gal sends you a present saying you helped one of her friends.
Interestingly, he cries in every mission he appears in, and it's because of something that broke. He mentions this in Mission 7.
Involvement in Nintendo DS missions
- Alien Conspiracy - He asks you to help him decode several messages written in the snow. He later reveals that this was a test and he was watching you.
Dancing Penguin in the Mission 11 sneak peek.