The Costume Trunk catalog
|Date released||November 16, 2007|
|Updates||Monthly or every time a play comes to Stage.|
The Costume Trunk is a catalog in The Stage. In it, there are clothes and items you can buy, which usually go along with the current production. There is always a "director's hat" which is a brown beret. Most of the newer trunks have a background that non-members can buy. During the Penguin Play Awards, several plays were featured in the Costume Trunk. The same thing happened during Night of the Living Sled: Live, Battle of the Ancient Shadows and A Humbug Holiday.
- In the play Ruby and the Ruby, there were two hidden items, a dark detective coat and a Noir (French word for black, pronounced as no-are) Background.
- The item that appeared during the play Fairy Fables, was a Silver Wand.
- In the December 2008, April 2009, and April 2010 version of the Quest of the Golden Puffle play, by clicking the puffle on page 3, you can buy the Crook and Flail.
- In Team Blue VS Team Red, if you click the dodgeball on Eric's hand, a Red Viking Helmet appears (but the blue one won't appear).
- During the Penguin Play Awards 2009, the trunk had a hidden background, a Cheap Time Travel Hat, and a Squidzoid costume.
- During The Haunting of the Viking Opera, the Red, Blue and Gold Viking Helmets were accessible.
The Twelfth Fish (First Version)
Squidzoid vs. Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal (first version)
The Quest for the Golden Puffle (First Version)
January 2012 (The Twelfth Fish)
February 2012 (The Vikings That Time Forgot)
March 2012 (The Quest for the Golden Puffle)
April 2012 (Ruby and the Ruby)
May 2012 (Fairy Fables)
Squidzoid vs. Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal (second version)
August 2012 (Team Blue vs. Team Red)
Space Adventure Planet Y (second version)
Night of the Living Sled: Live (second version)
Ruby and the Ruby (third version)
A Humbug Holiday (second version)
The Penguins that Time Forgot (second version)
The Quest for the Golden Puffle (second version)
Squidzoid vs. Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal (second version with date changed)
Battle of the Ancient Shadows (second version)
Underwater Adventure (second version)
July 2013 (The Haunting of the Viking Opera)
August 2013 (Ruby and the Ruby)
Fairy Fables (second version)
Night of the Living Sled: Live (third version)
- If you walk to the actual costume trunk, the Costume Trunk catalog appears.
- The Costume Trunk was removed during the Stage's reconstruction for Ruby and the Ruby and the Penguin Play Awards 2009. However, you could still open the catalog.
- This also happened with Norman Swarm Has Been Transformed.
- The Director's Hat is in every version of the Costume Trunk except the Penguin Play Awards, Night of the Living Sled: Live, Battle of the Ancient Shadows and A Humbug Holiday.
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Costume Trunk. Click here to view them.|