Club Penguin Wiki talk:Party Ratings
- I think we should do that. Some parties are better than a 3 but don't quite deserve a 4. And some of the terrible parties don't deserve even a 1. --Chill57181 Talk Contribs 21:52, 20 September 2013 (UTC)
- Fixed. --LordMaster96 08:35, 20 March 2014 (UTC)
- 0 = Disgusting
- 1 = Rotton
- 2 = Could be Better
- 3 = Good
- 4 = Excellent
- 5 = PERFECT??? :D
Looking at the scores...
I think this is finally the year that will kill CP.
If not, then next year tops.
Lowest Rated Event
"Lowest Rated Event: 0.7 - Music Jam 2014"
Frozen 2016 beats it with -0.13
Yea it got DESTROYED by Frozen 2016 --2607:FEA8:C220:B3:7873:1BF9:E9BE:29A1 01:35, 2 October 2016 (UTC)
It happened again
2012-2015 are IN 2016, also update to halloween and replace music jam with frozen fever as worst party
When you click the picture for the Finding Dory "party", it takes you to a page that has nothing in it. This is obviously a typo, so fix that! Also, reviews for the 11th anniversary party and Halloween party isn't in the past reviews section.
- the link was "Club Penguin Wiki:Party Ratings/2015/Finding_Dory_Party" instead of "Club Penguin Wiki:Party Ratings/2016/Finding_Dory_Party", but i fixed it -- Quack (talk). <-- Quack quack. 13:21, 12 December 2016 (UTC)
Typo in the Dory pic
11th Anniversary Party added
Halloween Party Added
I can't edit the page because it's protected, but...
- There is a glitch. All previous years (2012-2015) are inside the 2016 section.
- The Lowest Rated Event should be updated. It says Music Jam 2014 (0.7), even though the Frozen Fever Party (-0.13) was the lowest.
- The Waddle On Party is over, so it should be in the 2017 section (which doesn't exist yet).