Club Penguin Wiki:Policy
The Club Penguin Wiki wishes to have a database that is helpful to visitors and safe & easy for editing. In case there is any inappropriate behavior, we will have to take action and enforce it. This policy lists all the rules of editing on this wiki and the consequences of breaking these rules. If you have any questions, take it to the talk page or ask an administrator.
The 7 NO Policies (Section I)
- No vandalizing or negatively changing articles.
- No inappropriate language, content, links, or discussions
- No harassment, intimidation, or bullying other users.
- No abusing your available powers.
- No abusing multiple accounts.
- No advertising external services, websites, entities, etc.
- No revealing personal information
Formatting, Layout, and Article Guidelines (Section II)
- Article Manual of Style
- News Blog Manual of Style
- Image Guidelines
- Forum Guidelines
- User Signature Guidelines
User Accounts (Section III)
Other Policies, guidelines, and Procedures (Section IV)
- IRC Channel Policy
- Simplified non legal explanation of our licensing
- Have fun editing here!