Club Penguin Wiki:Partnership
The Club Penguin Wiki Partnership Program is designed to help the community of Club Penguin media unite together and help each other succeed. It will be based off of the Club Penguin Fanon's Partnership System.
 How it works
The Club Penguin Wiki will have scouts who will be looking for some players who blog, Tweet, or make YouTube videos about Club Penguin. Any of these that satisfy the scouts then be voted upon by the Board of Partnerships. If the Board approves the blog, a negotiator will be sent to offer the blogger/Tweeter/YouTuber to form a partnership system, as well as give them a list of possible contacts. If the blogger accepts (by replying through email or on the negotiator's talk page), the negotiation process will begin.
You can also nominate your blog here. In order to do so you must already be a user on the Club Penguin Wiki Network.
- Your account/blog must be active, meaning you post, Tweet, or make videos often. Blogs must have at least 100 readers a day, Twitter accounts must have at least 250 followers, and YouTube accounts must have at least 100 subscribers.
- Your services must not violate any of our wiki's policies. Otherwise, your website will not be accepted.
Depending on the website, different deals per person may be carried out. Below are some of the things we're willing to do and what not.
- ✔ Place a link to your blog/Twitter/YouTube on the sidebar
- ✔ Feature a banner advertising your blog/Twitter/YouTube on the main page (please note due to multiple partners we will have to rotate every once in a while).
- ✔ Follow your Twitter account (if you have one).
- ✘ Advertise your services on our articles (the sidebar is on every page, so that will be used instead).
Any additional deals not mentioned above are subject for negotiating.
For this deal to work out you will have to place one of our official banners on your blog's sidebar as well as make posts promoting the wiki (or alternatively, recommend the wiki at the bottom of some of your posts). When doing so, make sure the link reads "Club Penguin Wiki" and that it links to http://www.clubpenguinwiki.info.
Your responsibility as part of the deal is to make videos about the wiki. You must include the wiki's name (Club Penguin Wiki) as well as the correct URL: http://www.clubpenguinwiki.info.
 Twitter accounts
As part of the deal, you are to Tweet about the @ClubPenguinWiki at least twice monthly as well as provide a link to the wiki in the Tweet. Again, it's http://www.clubpenguinwiki.info.
 Board of Partners
The Board of Partner and their decisions can be found here.