From Club Penguin Wiki
| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
- The Clock Tower was declared broken on April 17, 2008, by Herbert P. Bear, the villain of the Secret Missions, and it kept on changing into days, events or even mathematical symbols. Herbert took the Prime Gear away and secret agents had to make a new gear out of ice made from a yellow puffle in the Secret Mission #7. The rest of the parts was lost so secret agents had to find those, too.
- In Mission 8, at the end of the mission, you give the Clock Tower gear to G, and you get back the "gear" you made in Mission 7.
- In Mission 9, after you have welded the Mine Cart, Rory says, "I haven't seen welding that good since Gary got bored and built the Clock Tower!"
- If you looked closely at the old Clock Tower, you could see secret agent writing at the bottom right that said, "By G".
- In Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Rory has to spend a lot of time fixing the Clock Tower which causes the player to have to help him finish his other daily jobs.
- In the Club Penguin Comics Book Vol.1 and Club Penguin Big Book of Activities, it is revealed that if the target is turned by hand, it makes a huge jack-in-the box shoot out of the top.
- There is a stamp for hit the Clock Tower target 10 times in a row.
- During the April Fools' Party 2007, There was no "Club Penguin Time Zone"
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, Monday was spelled backwards, saying Yadnom instead and 3:26 was in handwriting.
- During the St. Patrick's Day Party 2008 and St. Patrick's Day Party 2009, the Clock was green.
- During the Medieval Party, the Clock was wooden with 3 shields.
- During the Adventure Party 2009, the clock tower was covered in plants.
- During the Island Adventure Party, the clock tower was wooden.
- During The Fair 2011 and 2012, the clock tower was yellow.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2011 and 2013, the clock tower was in an oriental version.
- During the Halloween Party 2011 and 2012, the clock tower was decorated with pumpkin lights.
- During the Earth Day 2012 and Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit, the clock tower was a mountain.
- During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 and 2013, the clock tower was a building.
- During the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, the clock tower was in a neon version.
- During the Holiday Party 2012 and 2013, the clock tower was a cuckoo clock.
- During the Hollywood Party, the clock tower was a water tower.
- During the Monsters University Takeover, the clock tower was in a monster version.
- During the Medieval Party 2013 and the Puffle Party 2014, the clock tower was a tree.
- During the Halloween Party 2013, the clock tower was a coffin.
- During the Muppets World Tour, the clock tower was in a spanish version.
- During the Penguin Cup, the clock tower was part of the Stadium.
- During the Frozen Party, the clock tower was in Arendelle version.