| Card-Jitsu Water
The logo for Card-Jitsu Water
| Minigame Location
|| Water Dojo
| Date released
|| November 24, 2010
| Stamps awarded
|| Yes (8)
is a spin-off of Card-Jitsu
and similar to Card-Jitsu Fire
. It's available for all players that are ninjas
. Until May 8, 2013 only members
that are ninjas
were able to play this game. The game was confirmed in a trailer posted on the What's New Blog
and is members-only. During the Card-Jitsu Party
, it was playable to all players.
Unlike in the previous Card-Jitsu games, penguins do not fight each other. Instead, they must use the elements to create a path to the gong, before they fall of the edge of the Waterfall. Each tile on the board has a certain element and amount of that element. The tile can be cleared by using the corresponding card. Players win by hitting the gong or falling off after every other penguin does.
The Water Suit
Sensei in his Water Suit.
Instead of earning belts, a player earns parts to complete their Water Suit
. There are four parts to the Water Suit. They are:
Once the player has completed their Water suit, they challenge Sensei. If they win, Sensei will give them a Water Gem for their Amulet to signify they have mastered Water.
Just like Card-Jitsu Fire, Card-Jitsu Water has a trailer for itself. Here is what the mysterious voice said:
"For those who have mastered the ancient art of Card-Jitsu, it's time for a new wave of challenges. Beyond the myth, high above the Dojo, a place of mist and mystery emerges from the clouds. From here, a new Ninja journey begins. Turn the tides on your opponents with patience, practice, power. Reach the Waterfall and discover a new battle. Are you ready to master the element of water?"
Click here for the Card-Jitsu Water video.
What Sensei can say to the Player
- "I see you're wearing an Anniversary Hat. I like pointy hats. "
- "Oh! You have a beard! A fine choice. Mine helps me train.... Wait. Is that tied on?"
- "You own the costume of Squidzoid. Squids and water go well together."
- "You own the Apron of the Goldsmith. Much like gold, water is precious."
- "You own a Blue Tux. It sparkles like blue water. But won't help you float."
- "I sense that you have the Pumpkin Head. I will ask: That orange thing floats?"
- "Ahh, the great Tuba. A graceful instrument, and strong, like brass ninja. "
About Ninja Items
About Fire Ninja Items
- "You have Flame Sandals? They show you walk with power. Good luck with water. "
- "You already have the Magma Coat. You must be quite dedicated. "
- "Your Lava Mask shows how very well you've embraced the ways of Fire. "
- "Fiery Helmet! You are a Master of Fire. Good luck with water."
About Water Ninja Items
- "You have Wave Sandals. They tell me you have walked on this water journey."
- "Ah... the Wave Sandals you possess will help you walk to your victory."
- "I sense you have the Waterfall Coat. Do you think... it is water proof?"
- "A Waterfall Coat! it shows you know the power of water. Welcome."
- "You have great power. I welcome you back with the Torrent Mask you wear."
- "You already own the torrent mask... like water, you have calm power."
- " A Helmet of Oceans! What you wear impresses me. Welcome, once again."
The 1st login screen promoting Card-Jitsu Water.
The 2nd login screen promoting Card-Jitsu Water.
Gameplay of Card Jitsu Water.
Names in other languages
|| Desafio-Ninja Água
|| Card-Jitsu Eau
|| Card-Jitsu Agua
|| Card-Jitsu Wasser
|| Ниндзя-Карты Вода
Sources and references