| Card-Jitsu Snow
The logo for Card-Jitsu Snow
| Minigame Location
|| Snow Dojo
| Date released
|| February 28, 2013 (Beta)|
May 23, 2013 (full release)
| Stamps awarded
|| Yes (21)
Card-Jitsu Snow is a spin-off of Card-Jitsu and similar to Card-Jitsu Fire and Card-Jitsu Water. The game was confirmed by Spike Hike in a tweet, where he provided an image to an area entitled "CJ Snow". He also states that it will be released in 2013. In Card-Jitsu Snow, Power Cards are the only cards that the player is able to use . The Beta Testing for the game started on February 28, 2013. On June 5th 2013, Spike Hike announced on a blog post that Card-Jitsu Snow was coming to the My Penguin app. 
Gameplay (beta version)
Before the game starts, the player must choose an element to represent (Fire, Water or Snow) and wait for 2 players to fill the remaining spaces.
The game is set on a snow field atop a mountain, divided in a grid of 5X9 titles (much like a chessboard). The players are placed on the left side of the board, while the villains are placed on the right side of the board. If a title is colored blue, the player can move to it. The players must advance through the field, trying to get as close as possible to the villains to attack and eliminate them.
The player can also use Power Cards (obtained after a number of moves) to cause more damage to the enemies.
If a player's life bar drops to 0, he/she won't be able to move/attack until it recovers some energy or if another player helps them. If the villains' bar drops to 0, it will disappear.
If all the villains are eliminated, the players advance to the next round. On the Beta version, there are 3 rounds and a bonus round, which is unlocked if the players win the 3rd round. If a player were to win the bonus round, they'd also win a Snow Beta Hat.
The Ninjas are all useful for different things:
- Water for combat.
- Fire for combat.
- Snow for combat and healing.
The ninjas are also equal to snow minions, from strongest to weakest:
In the Tusk level, Sensei acts as a secondary Ninja.
- Power: 10 damage
- Range: 1 space
- Move: 3 spaces
- Power Card: Double damage to enemies.
- Combo: Power up to do extra damage on your next exit.
- Power: 5 damage
- Range: 4 spaces
- Move: 3 by 4 spaces
- Heal: Boost a ninja's health by 6.
- Power Card: Damage enemies and boost a ninja's health by 10.
- Combo: Shield all ninjas from next attack.
- Power: 8 damage
- Range: 2 spaces
- Move: 3 by 3
- Power Card: Damage and stun enemies.
- Combo: Damage enemies for 3 turns.
Beta Card-Jitsu Snow Login screen.
In-game screenshot of Card-Jitsu Snow.
The "Choose Your Element" screen.
The Information card of a Fire Ninja.
The Information card of a Water Ninja.
The Information card of a Snow Ninja.
Three ninjas using power cards at the same time.
A narrow bonus round victory, as the water ninja had quit in Round 2.
- This is the first Card-Jitsu game to reward coins.
- It is the first Card-Jitsu game to have ninjas working together rather than against each other.
- This also makes it the first Card-Jitsu game to have villains.
- Card-Jitsu Snow has more rewards than the other games. As well as the snow ninja suit, it rewards additional items and videos from the Card-Jitsu Saga that explain Sensei's past.
- This is the first Card-Jitsu game to allow penguins to choose an element.
- This is the first Card-Jitsu game that is not a card battler: instead, it is an RPG.
Names in other languages
|| Desafio-Ninja Neve
|| Card-Jitsu Neige
|| Card-Jitsu Nieve
|| Card-Jitsu Schnee
|| Ниндзя-Карты Снег