Card-Jitsu Fire Logo
|Minigame Location||Fire Dojo|
|Date released||November 24, 2009|
|Stamps awarded||Yes (8)|
Card Jitsu Fire is a multi-player game for all players that are ninjas. Until May 8, 2013 only members that are ninjas were able to play this game. It is a spin off of the famous mini-game Card-Jitsu. Card-Jitsu Fire, however, is not like the original Card-Jitsu. During the Card-Jitsu Party, it was playable to all players.
The Video’s Voice
Card-Jitsu Fire was initially introduced by a movie linked to the Club Penguin website. The voice in the movie said:
“It started as a myth; born out of the shadows. A mysterious figure appeared to train those willing in the ancient art of Card-Jitsu. This journey requires patience, practice, power, and hot sauce... lots of hot sauce. For those who defeat Sensei and become ninjas, things are heating up. A new challenge has presented itself. Are you ready to master the element of fire?”
Card-Jitsu Fire started when the Volcano started to produce smoke at the end of September 2009 directly after The Fair 2009. This then lead to Sensei's Scavenger Hunt, where you had to search for fiery items. Soon after the hunt, smoke began to darken the skies of Club Penguin. After the Halloween Party 2009, the Fire Dojo started construction on November 13, 2009, exactly one year after the Dojo Exterior was revealed. The game was eventually released on November 23, 2009.
Card-Jitsu Fire uses the same cards as Card-Jitsu, but in a different way. The game is played in the volcano with two rings of stepping stones. The outer ring has an element painted onto each stone, and it is also where the players stand. The inner ring has stepping stones with one side blank and the other side marked with a number. When it is a player's turn, the player chooses a stone out of the stones in the inner ring (which are blank side up) and the stones turn over to reveal which number the player chose. Then the player moves that number of spaces around the outer ring.
Depending on which element was on the stone that the player landed on, a fire, water, or snow battle will take place. This is where all the players produce a card of the same element, and the card with the highest value wins. In addition, some stones are marked with a picture of two cards. This means that the player will play a round of Card-Jitsu with one of his opponents. The last space has all three elements on it. When a player lands on it, they get to choose whether to do a fire, water, or snow battle.
A player's score is measured by their energy level. All the players start with 6 points at the beginning, even Sensei. A player can gain or lose energy by:
- Winning a round of Card-Jitsu (he or she is awarded one point.)
- Losing a round of Card-Jitsu or an element battle (he or she loses one point.)
The player that wins an element battle simply keeps all their points without getting any more.
If you lose all your energy, you are out of the game. If you are the only one with energy left, you are the winner.
- See main article: Fire Suit
The Fire Suit is a major component of Card-Jitsu Fire. It has nothing to do with the game itself, but signifies how close you are to becoming a Fire Ninja (or show that you're already a fire ninja). After the four items in the fire suit are earned, players must win a battle against Sensei to earn the Fire Gem and become official fire ninjas.
These are all of the stamps currently available when you play Card-Jitsu Fire. They are all currently members-only stamps, and were all released on November 24, 2010.
Note: To see how to obtain a certain stamp or stamps, scroll over the “how to obtain” title under the image(s).
How to obtain
What Sensei can say to the Player
- “Ahh, the beta hat. The most ancient of all hats. I rarely wear mine.”
- “I see you're wearing an anniversary hat. I like pointy hats.”
- “Oh! You have a beard! A fine choice. Mine helps me train... Wait... Is that tied on?”
- “I see you're wearing the ancient Cloud Wave Bracers. Forecast is cloudy...”
- “Ahh, the great tuba. A graceful instrument, and strong, like brass ninja.”
- “Heh heh, black puffles have great power. They are true masters of fire...”
- “Heh heh, red puffles have no fear of fire! Yours laughs at danger's face!”
- “Ahh, your green puffle is ready for lava with that propeller hat!”
- “Your purple puffle is loyal to follow you... Most food gets burnt here.”
- “Ahh, the pink puffle. Secret masters of water... Water beats fire...”
- “The great blue puffle, teaches us to hide our strength, behind quiet face.”
- “Your yellow puffle is drawn to the fire suit.. Keen artistic sense.”
- “Your white puffle must concentrate in this hot place, for fire beats snow...”
- He says nothing about the Brown, Orange, Rainbow, Gold, Dino, Dog, or Cat Puffles yet, however he will comment on your Orange Puffle in Card-Jitsu Water.
The Volcano, where the game is played.
Names in other languages
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Card-Jitsu Fire. Click here to view them.|