| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
|Favorite toys||Beakers, Rockets, Plasma Ball|
|Favorite food||Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Play action||Flies in airplane, rubs electric ball and gets shocked|
|Dance||Turns from side to side while wearing goggles|
|Special features||Afraid of balloons|
|Elite Puffle Items||None|
The Brown Puffle is a puffle in Club Penguin. It was discovered on January 17th, 2011 during the Wilderness Expedition. Members could adopt one Brown Puffle for free inside the Brown Puffle Cave. So far, it seems Brown Puffles are quite intelligent as the cave is full of many complex contraptions. They wear goggles that are similar to G's glasses. Penguins were first able to adopt Brown Puffles on February 17th, 2011. They are afraid of balloons. Like the Blue Puffle, White Puffle, and the Orange Puffle it can't play in a game (other than Puffle Launch and Pufflescape). This puffle must be the smartest out of the species.
- Bath - A bigger version of the other pools appears with signs similar to stylized atoms. The Brown Puffle puts on its goggles and dives. Then, a submarine scope appears. Then, the pool disappears.
- Sleep - Like the Orange Puffle, a pillow appears while the brown puffle is sleeping. It sleeps with its goggles on. Then it dreams of hard equations, and dividing a pie chart.
- Groom - The brush rubs the brown puffle's hair so fast that it conducts static electricity. The brush, when pulled up, makes the hair of the puffle stand up with sparks coming out.
Description in the Puffle Handbook
It is documented that the brown puffle blinks more than all other puffles. Its dreams have graph paper backgrounds.
- Personality: Super smart, inventive
- Toys: Beakers, rockets
- Observed in the wild: Superior machine building skills
- Favorite Snacks: Astronaut food (dehydrated ice cream sandwiches)
- Cool Fact: Afraid of balloons
Brown Puffle eating before the introduction of the new Puffle Card.
A Brown Puffle bathing before the introduction of the new Puffle Card.
A Brown puffle asleep in the Cave.
Brown Puffle's old Puffle Card.
A player as a Brown Puffle in the Puffle Party 2012.
A Penguin with Brown Puffles.
The Brown Puffle Pin.
A Brown Puffle looking at a miniature model of the Time Trekker 3000.
A Brown Puffle repairing the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- The Brown Puffle is the first puffle to be discovered and available for adoption at the same time.
- This is the first puffle since the White Puffle that wasn't discovered during a Puffle Party.
- There was a glitch when where you clicked on a brown puffle, their player card would come up, but the Orange Puffle would show up on it instead of a brown puffle. This glitch was fixed, but it then returned. It was fixed again on February 13, 2011.
- The Brown Puffle is the first puffle to not be originally available in the Pet Shop catalog.
Names in other languages
- Brown Puffle (player card)
- Brown Puffle (in-igloo)
- Brown Puffle (walking)
- Brown Puffle (eating)
- Brown Puffle (digging)
- Brown Puffle (splash)
- Brown Puffle (after adoption)
- Brown Puffle (100 percent animation)
- Brown Puffle (nuzzling)
- Brown Puffle (speaking)
- Brown Puffle (jumping forward)
- Brown Puffle (standing on head)
- Brown Puffle (rolling)
- Brown Puffle (jumping and spinning)
Old (item) files