| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
The Box Dimension is a special room added during the April Fools Party 2009 that can be accessed through a Portal Box. It was the only room that was only accessible through an igloo, prior to a portal box being added to the Lodge Attic. To see how to get to the Box Dimension, see below.
If you throw a snowball, it will bounce up and down along the air, sometimes going further than originally planned.
Ways to enter
These are current or former ways to gain access to the Box Dimension:
- Box Portal in a member igloo.
- It was accessible from the Beach during the 2011-2013 Puffle Parties.
- Snow Forts, During the 2011 and 2012 April Fools' Parties.
- Since March 2015, there has been a Portal Box in the Lodge Attic that can be used.
- In June 2009 in a galaxy far far away, after the Adventure Party 2009, plants were stored in the Box Dimension. At the start of the April Fool's Day Party 2010, the plants were removed.
- The Box Dimension was one of the rooms that the orange Puffle was discovered in. It would pop up in a box every fifteen minutes that floats by.
- On February 10, 2011, an orange box appeared floating in the top right corner of the room, for the construction of the Orange Puffle room for the Puffle Party 2011.
- At the Puffle Party, there were many cookies here. You would also see Orange Puffles floating around. If you threw a snowball, it would turn into a cookie.
- On March 17, 2011, The Club Penguin Times revealed that an agent (hinted to be Rookie, as a picture shows a green penguin with a Red Propeller Cap wandering around the Box Dimension) had opened some sealed doors which will give penguins access to new areas. A source (possibly Herbert) said that he took a wrong turn, which could possibly mean Rookie is lost in the Box Dimension.
- On March 21, 2011, construction started for the April Fools' Party 2011.
- On March 25, 2011, several new dimensions were unlocked by a “mysterious agent” for the April Fools' Party 2011.
- On November 13, 2013, the orange puffle in this room disappeared along with the Keeper of the Boiler Room, the Keeper of the Stage and the black puffle who guards the entrance to Puffle Rescue.
- On March 25, 2015, the music was changed. The sound resembles the one of a flying saucer.
Puffle LaunchPuffle Launch. Only members can play it. There is a cannon exclusive to this level. With this cannon, you can choose when to fire and the time slows down to give you a chance to get around obstacles. This cannon is called the Epic Cannon. However while using the Epic Cannon in slow motion, if you hit a box and if a plant is inside it, you will get slowed down. There are Box Portals that make you teleport to another Box Portal. There are also some boxes that have an arrow pointing down. This is a gravity box. It changes the gravity from up to down.
After the Adventure Party 2009.
During preparing for the Puffle Party 2011.
During the Puffle Party 2011.
During the April Fools' Party 2011.
During the Puffle Party 2012.
During the April Fools' Party 2012.
During the Puffle Party 2013.
Other views of the Box Dimension
A view of the Box Dimension from Puffle Launch.
The 2010 Orange Puffle sighting at the Box Dimension.
- All the boxes from the April Fools' Day 2009 came from the Box Dimension as seen from Puffle Launch.
- During Puffle Parties this room is the Orange Puffle domain.
- The plants are still somewhere in the Box Dimension as proven by Puffle Launch.
- This is currently the only room that can be accessed via Furniture Item.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Dimensão das Caixas|
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Box Dimension. Click here to view them.|