| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
The game logo
|Date released||February 20, 2008|
|Stamps awarded||Yes (20)|
- Were you looking for the Aqua Grabber Pin?
- Were you looking for the DS minigame AquaRescue!?
Aqua Grabber is a mini-game in Club Penguin that is only accessible through the Iceberg. In Aqua Grabber, you have to collect treasure from the Clam Waters and the Soda Seas. The Aqua Grabber was originally created to retrieve parts from The Migrator when it was damaged by an iceberg.
- 1 Objective of Game
- 2 Elements of Gameplay
- 3 History
- 4 Stamps
- 5 Name In other languages
- 6 SWF
- 7 See also
Objective of Game
- Clam Waters: The objective of this level is to collect all the pearls and the "Main Treasure" (the giant pearl). The Rare Treasure of the level is a black pearl which is hidden in a random clam that changes every time. Also, an additional goal is to beat the level without losing a submarine.
- Soda Seas (members only): The objective is to get all the Cream Soda barrels, and then get the Amethyst. The rare treasure of this level is the Emerald. Also, an additional goal is to beat the level without losing a submarine. In this level you must find a worm, catch a fish, and use the fish to catch a mullet. However, this is a little hard as when you catch the fish, it will try to push your submarine to the wall.
After you finish these objectives in both levels, you can enter it again and try to accomplish two challenges: the time trial and the compressed air mode, in which you move much faster, and a single hit can fill your sub with water instantly and you head to the surface.
Elements of Gameplay
If any thing hits players (except the shells), these things will happen:
- You will be knocked back.
- Some water will flood into the Aqua Grabber.
- If you are holding something, you will drop it.
Compressed air mode
- If you hit something you will lose a life instantly.
- You move quicker in compressed air mode.
Creatures & Items
After Aqua Grabber was updated for the third time, Big Bertha appeared to the direct left of where the treasure chest originally lay.
The Mullet will be found after or when players hold the treasure chest or Grand Pearl.
It is found at the at a cave on the sea floor at Clam Waters which is inside Big Bertha’s mouth. The Mullet guards the entrance only if you have the pearl. If successfully recovered you will be awarded 300 coins.
Cream Soda Barrels
The barrels pollute the Sea giving it the name soda seas. Once you successfully recover a barrel, you will gain 50 Coins and cleaner water.
As revealed in The Penguin Times Issue No. 151, there have been sightings of a Giant Squid. This used to be rumored as the Guardian in level 2 of Aqua Grabber. The actual guardian in level two is a giant puffer fish.
In the Clam Waters, you can occasionally find the squid when an earthquake happens. The squid is black and blue and then it swims away. When it happens the screen shakes all over the place.
Pearl Shaped Rock
The Pearl Shaped Rock plays an important role in the Clam Waters episode. It is around the same size and shape of a grand pearl.
- In February 2008 you could get pieces of the migrator.
- The Aqua Grabber was built in February 2008 by Gary the Gadget Guy.
- Its name was a choice given in a poll. Second to it was the Deep Sea Salvage. Third was Depth Diver.
- On July 26, 2010, the Aqua Grabber home-screen was updated, and bugs have been fixed for dropping your treasure, and never finding it. It also lets you save how far you went even when you quit. Other games have been updated because of stamps.
- Also on July 26, 2010, Soda Seas became members only.
|Squid Spotter stamp||Spot the Squid.|
|Aqua Puffle stamp||Take your pink puffle for a deep-sea dive|
|Soda Success stamp (members only)||Complete Soda Seas levels.|
|Clam Success stamp||Complete Clam Waters levels.|
|Soda Master stamp (members only)||Complete Soda Seas levels without losing a life.|
|Clam Master stamp||Complete Clam Waters levels without losing a life.|
|Get Fluffy stamp (members only)||Catch the yellow fish and return to your net.|
|Get the Worm stamp (members only)||Catch a worm and return to your net.|
|Bubble Catch stamp||Collect a pink puffle's bubble.|
|Pearl Capture stamp||Collect all the white pearls in Clam Waters Levels.|
|Clam Treasure stamp||Discover secret treasure in Clam Waters levels.|
|Soda Treasure stamp (members only)||Discover secret treasure in Soda Seas levels.|
|Clam Compress stamp||Complete the Clam Waters compressed air mode.|
|Soda Compress stamp (members only)||Complete the Soda Seas compressed air mode.|
|Clam Pressure stamp||Master the Clam Waters compressed air mode without losing a life.|
|Soda Pressure stamp (members only)||Master the Soda Seas compressed air mode without losing a life.|
|Clam Timer stamp||Complete the Clam Waters time trial.|
|Soda Timer stamp (members only)||Complete the Soda Seas time trial.|
|Crab's Treasure stamp (members only)||Capture all the crab's treasure.|
|Mullet Capture stamp (members only)||Capture the large red fish and return to net.|
Name In other languages