April Fools' Party 2011
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|April Fools' Party 2011|
April Fools 2011 Party Logo.
|When||March 24, 2011 - April 5, 2011|
Box Costume, Delivery Hat, Delivery Outfit
|Where||Majority of the island|
|“||Box Dimension can't be mapped.||”|
The April Fools' Party 2011 was a party on Club Penguin. It was Club Penguin's sixth annual April Fools' Party. It was first confirmed on the membership page. It began on March 24, 2011. It was revealed that the party was starting earlier than other years because an "anonymous agent" (hinted to be Rookie) accidentally opened new boxes in the Box Dimension. Construction started March 21. Rookie was meetable during this party. It was supposed to end on April 3 but it was extended, like all other parties, to April 5.
|Purple Propeller Hat||Dock||No|
|Rookie's Giveaway Background||Obtained by meeting Rookie||No|
|Box Costume||Silly Scavenger Hunt||Yes|
|Delivery Hat||A Strange Dimension||Yes|
|Delivery Outfit||A Strange Dimension||Yes|
Special Club Penguin Times issue
The special Club Penguin Times issue had multiple things changed in it other than drawings all over it:
- If you click in "Box Dimension can't be mapped" it will turn in "Headline grub grub headline"
- "Ask Aunt Arctic" was turned to "Ask the Rookie".
- There are boxes floating in the pages. If you roll over them, random objects will pop out.
- If you click in the word "time", the portal box (in St. Patrick's Igloo Contest), the fantasy (in Upcoming Events) or in the Rookie (Page 2), many jokes will appear.
Silly Scavenger Hunt
- Main article: Silly Scavenger Hunt
The Box Dimension
The Boiler Room
The Candy Dimension
The Coffee Shop
The Desert Dimension
The Doodle Dimension
The Gift Shop
The Night Club
The Pizza Parlor
The Ski Lodge
The Space Dimension
The Stair Dimension
- "BERG BERG BERG IS THE WORD" is probably a reference to the 1963 The Trashmen's song, Surfin' Bird.
- Most of the dimensions have old music, for example, A Strange Dimension has Winter Luau music.
- Strangely, the Music Catalog was removed during the party because there were other boxes located near the stairs.
- This is the first and only April Fools' Party that had construction.
- The Coffee Shop, Night Club, and Gift Shop will now take you to the Iceberg.
- In the Ski Lodge, go to the bottom left corner and travel right to teleport to the Lighthouse.
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to April Fools' Party 2011. Click here to view them.|