April Fools' Party 2010
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|April Fools' Party 2010|
April Fools 2010 Party Logo
|When||March 31, 2010 - April 4, 2010|
King Jester Hat
|“||Prepare for island-wide wacky weirdness!||”|
The April Fools' Party 2010 was first confirmed by Rookie in an issue of the Club Penguin Times. It was Club Penguin's fifth annual April Fools' Party, that began on the March 31, 2010 and ended April 5, 2010. It was less decorated than its predecessors.
|Red Propeller Cap||Dock||No|
|King Jester Hat||A Silly Place||Yes|
Special Club Penguin Times issue
The special Club Penguin Times issue had multiple things changed in it other than drawings all over it:
- The Cover Page had drawings and everything in the table of contents was replaced with "Grub"
- A2 and A3 only had drawings though they did feature the April Fool's Party.
- A4 and A5 had drawings and an applause button.
- B1-B4 had drawings only.
- B5-B7 changed from "Ask Aunt Arctic" to "Ask the Rookie".
- B8 was just drawn on but it was a game that revolved around pranking other penguins.
- C1 had drawings and C2 had a special hidden poem written by the Rookie about his hat.
- C5 and C6 had a special daily schedule of the Sensei.
- There was an extra page of jokes if you clicked on "Jokes".
- This was the first time the Dojo wasn't decorated for an April Fools' Party.
A Sneak Peek of the Forest during the April Fool's Day 2010.
The Mine Shack was known as the Spinning Arrow Room during the party.
The members only room, A Silly Place.
The Coffee Shop
The Night Club.
The Snow Forts Version 1.
The Snow Forts Version 2.
The Ski Village.
The Ski Lodge.
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to April Fools' Party 2010. Click here to view them.|