April Fool's Party 2006
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|April Fool's Party 2006|
The Plaza during the party.
|When||March 31, 2006 - April 1, 2006|
|Free Item(s)||Red Propeller Cap|
|Where||Club Penguin Island|
The April Fool's Party 2006 was the first annual April Fools' Party in Club Penguin from March 31, 2006 to April 1, 2006. Originally, the party was scheduled to last until April 2, 2006, however it ended early at 12:00 AM PST on April 1, 2006.
The party was first confirmed in the Penguin Times issue #24 to celebrate April Fools Day by changing multiple rooms. Along with the confirmation came a contest for 5,000 coins for five entrees who managed to guess all the changes made during the party. The following week, the five winners were announced in the Penguin Times.
Decorations and modifications
- When walking in the Coffee Shop, you will go to the Gift Shop instead.
- The Night Club music is sped up.
- The Snow Forts flags were replaced by socks and "Super" in the "Super Rink" sign is messed up.
- The Ice Rink puck and goals were replaced with igloo furniture.
- There were many fish in Ski Lodge and the "Gone Fishing" sign was only "Go Fi".
|Red Propeller Cap||Plaza|
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to April Fool's Party 2006. Click here to view them.|