Adventure Party 2009
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
|Adventure Party 2009|
The party Logo
|When||June 12–16, 2009|
- Not to be confused with the Island Adventure Parties.
The Adventure Party 2009 was a party in Club Penguin. It ran from June 12, 2009 to June 16, 2009. The Party room was the Tree House. This party had many tropical plants scattered around the island, which were gifts from Rockhopper. This was the first adventure themed party in Club Penguin.
|Green Safari Hat||Plaza||No|
|Adventure Party Background||Adventure Hunt||No|
|Tropical Bird||Tree Forts||Yes|
- Main article: Adventure Hunt
- Before Rockhopper arrived, he had plants on his ship. This was a mystery to many penguins.
- During the party, Rockhopper was spotted in the home page for some reason. This glitch was fixed the next day.
- Before the party, Rockhopper gave out a different type of background than he usually did. The background had the theme of the party. Therefore, the background is rare.
Construction of the Beach
Construction of the Cove
Construction of the Dock
Construction of the Plaza
Construction of the Snow Forts
Construction of the Town
The Ice Rink
The Night Club
The Snow Forts
The Tree House
- On the login page, it said Explorers Wanted, and a pair of binoculars were looking at a puffle.
- There is a wallpaper of the party featuring the 101 Days of Fun characters.
- The plants for this party were in the Box Dimension after the party ended. This raises questions because usually all party items are put in regular storage. No one knows why the plants entered the Box Dimension but this may have happened because the plants entered through the Box Portal of the Igloos of their owners. As of February 2010, the plants have been removed.
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Adventure Party 2009. Click here to view them.|