Air Conditioner 3000
- Not to be confused with the AC 1000.
The Air Conditioner 3000 (commonly known as the AC 3000) is a very powerful air conditioner invented by Gary the Gadget Guy. It was originally invented in January 2007, seen in the Lodge Attic when snow had been stored from the Christmas Party for use in the Festival of Snow. It is most often used for keeping things at a cold temperature; for example, it was used to keep the musical icicles cool in the Mine during Music Jams.
- The AC 3000 appeared in Card-Jitsu as a special attack that can be unlocked by buying Club Penguin Trading Cards.
- The AC 3000 appeared in December 2006 inside the Lodge Attic.
- The AC 3000 appeared many times in Club Penguin but nobody knows where Gary the Gadget Guy keeps it.
- The AC 3000 appeared for a few months after the Christmas Party 2008.
- The AC 3000 appeared in the construction for The Great Snow Race (it will be used to put Herbert into hibernation).
- During The Great Snow Race (in Operation: Hibernation), you need to building a mini version of the AC 3000 around Herbert to put him in a 10 months hibernation.
Gary and the AC 3000.
The AC 3000 on Card-Jitsu.
The AC 3000 on the Ski Village, with another look.
The AC 3000 Pin.
The version of the AC 3000 around Herbert.