5th Anniversary Party
| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|5th Anniversary Party|
The Coffee Shop during the party.
|When||October 23, 2010 - October 25, 2010|
|Free Item(s)||5th Year Party Hat|
|Where||Town, Coffee Shop, and Book Room|
The 5th Anniversary Party was a party in Club Penguin. It was supposed to be one day only, but started a day early, and ended a day late. It was also first confirmed in a post of the What's New Blog. As does everything in Club Penguin, it started a day early.
A total of one free items was made available for this party.
- You were able to throw green, orange, yellow, and red colored snowballs in the Coffee Shop, Book Room, and Town.
- If you clicked on the candles on the cake, they would all blow out and confetti would pop out of the cake. You will then get a stamp called the Celebration stamp saying that you blew out the candles.
- In the corner near the staircase, all of the previous Party Hats ever released were on display, including the famous beta hat which is in a locked, glass cabinet due to its rarity.
- The music for the party was the same as the Water Party.
- The yearbooks were also on display in a corner in the Book Room, including the new Yearbook 2009-2010.
- There was a gallery of Penguin Art in the Book Room up on a wall.
- It was meant to be a one-day-only party, however, it started on the 23rd, and ended on the 25th.
The announcement of it in The Club Penguin Times.
All of the previous party hats on a shelf. (Notice the Beta Hat in the cabinet)
- The music was the same as the Water Party 2008.
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to 5th Anniversary Party. Click here to view them.|