3rd Year Party Hat
|3rd Year Party Hat|
|Party||3rd Anniversary Party|
|Where found||Coffee Shop|
The 3rd Year Party Hat is a head item in Club Penguin. All players were able to obtain it during the 3rd Anniversary Party in the Coffee Shop. In order to receive it, players had to hit the switch on the Wish-Maker 3000, causing a cake to fall, revealing the party hat. Similar items are the other Party Hats. It was the first party hat to have more than two colors.
The 3rd Year Party Hat is a rare item, and it will keep getting rarer as time goes on because more penguins from 2008 will abandon their penguin accounts, and the hat can never return just like the other party hats and most pins.
 Release history
|Party||Available from||Available until|
|3rd Anniversary Party||October 24, 2008||October 26, 2008|
- It appeared in issue #262 of The Club Penguin Times.
- It also appeared in the login screen before the 5th Anniversary Party.
- It appeared on a shelf in the Coffee Shop during the 5th Anniversary Party.
- On the 3rd and 4th Anniversary postcards.
- The penguin on the front cover of Club Penguin: Festa na Ilha!
- On the Party at my Igloo postcard.
The 3rd Year Party Hat as seen in the 5th Anniversary Party.
 Names in Other Languages
|Portuguese||Chapéu do 3° Aniversário|
|French||Le Chapeau 3éme Anniversaire|
|Spanish||Sombrero de 3er Aniversario|
|German||Hut zum 3. Jahrestag|